05 May 2014

Long awaited

There is an old saying about we should change not because of  something  but for the sake of yourself. It is true. What i felt, things change, people change. Thus if we change because of a person, if she changes, too, we have nothing to lean on.

I relate this with what happened a couple weeks ago, when i was spending the break time in library with my Chinese friends. I talked to one of them. I was looking at her doing her english assignment. Sensing how encouraged she was, i asked her, "Oh, you take an english class?". She said yes. Then she threw me a request to teach her english. She said she really wants to talk with her friends. I love if one really loves to learn about things he does not know. That what makes us grow over time. I offered her to discuss with me on weekends. It was on friday.

So the next day, i waited for her. Until sunday, i did not receive any message for her. I checked online list on facebook all day long at that day, this is for real. Just yesterday, i have heard that my friend has been having a broken-hearted syndrome. She had a boyfriend, apparently, my friend too. He is a russian. Because of some differences her parents do not agree regarding their relationships. I was sad right away  for some reasons.

One of the reason is she still does not contact me for learning english after two weeks. So this is my monday posting. I will continue to learn about MACD and list a hundred korean words i have to memorize. Have a good week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends