Speaking of family, everybody must be someone's something, right? At, least bestfriend. If you havent found that one yet, it's just the matter of time.
Btw, i would introduce you to my first bestfriend, my father. Maybe, he's simply not the most patience father in this world. But you will rarely find him in anger. Dats nice, huh? I want say something to him that probably just in my imagination. I'd say, "Dad, would you mind to play a role? You will be the king and i'm gonna be the princess" hahahahah, sounds weird. I bet, he will accept that. I wish :p I figure out how a living without Dad would be. I'm not ready for it. Really. He's now 53 years old. A half century you know. Yup, he's in the golden age. He teachs me so much. He's such a hardworker. I tell ya, he used to be a receptionist when he was in college. That was in Jogja. But now, he works at one of Government's Company. It's not that easy to reach that level. Maybe that's just so-so for you, guys. But it reminds me, "From zero to hero". That's for my Dad.
Now, let's move to a woman whom i really owe to. Because she's struggled a lot for this family. She's a fussiest mom i have ever known. Hey mom, dont ground me for the things like this! hahaha. But you know, i love her. Dats such a cliche. But, who doesnt love their Mom? I really remember when my mom starts to grumble to dad, if he smokes inside our home. I will automatically giggle. hehe
Do you know who is the first one tortured me when i was kid? Bam! Dats Lia, my older sister. I usually call her, mbak Lia. Uh-hmm, by the way, torturing in a different way you know. Once, i put my hands in order to patch the skin of orange she ate. She's just spitted that to my hand. Oh no-no. It's not the outer skin. Dats skin inside. Can you imagine? Eww. She sucks it and give that to me. I know, i know it's disgusting. Anyway, i wont spill it all, haha. I just tell y'all what i remember the most. However, she's the best sister i have ever met :)
The last but not the least, i have the wittiest sister ever. She's Dek Tia. I can describe her as an unpredictable girl. Yeah, sometimes she's good to me and sometimes not. hahaha *smooch*
No comments:
Post a Comment