18 March 2011

Nobody Saves Yourself, but You

Speaking about being ambitious. Do you know how it feels to be an ambitious person? Well luckily, i don’t see my self as it. I’m sorry if it’s a little bit offending one of you, anyway! Hehe. Being so ambitious itself it’s quite exhausting i think. Because it’s like you set your expectation so high and being too hard to yourself until you reach what you want. It’s not fair for yourself, you know. I mean, everyone of us has our own limitation. We can’t simply compare it one to another. But, we can’t call it a dream if we don’t set it as high as possible. But, clinging your hope too high beyond your limitation could possibly torture you sometimes. Have you ever felt that way? However, i have.

Once, i had one life target. At that moment, i believed i can reach that. I thought my target was visible. I have planned it for a long time ago. And fyi, when i’m being such an optimist, it does feel great. It did. I felt confident enough. But, how if you don’t prepare the possibility of failure? That’s what i did. Ohh, don’t cha dare to do the same. Because, in the end you will get hurt. I just remind you that. I’m not saying that it’s too risky to set your expectation too high. But what i’m saying is this. When you don’t meet your expectation, you have to prepare for the possibility of experiencing the failure. Hopefully, you comprehend me. So, don’t get yourself flown too high if there’s nothing to catch you down there. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends