Spending
some times at my dorm but doing something useful, I can think nothing is better
than watching Korean drama. Compare to my roommate and some other exchange to
student who came here because they fall in love with how beautiful this country
is. Maybe I am the one who watch Korean movie the least in my hometown. I mean I
love movies. Most of the time it is English, the genre you can guess. Not so
much different with most of the girls like to watch. Romantic movies. But it hasn’t
got to the pint until I am out of romantic English movie. Oh, here I haven’t mention
anything about Indonesian movie. We know that there are some Indonesian movies
those are better than any country ever produces. But I think it takes quite
some time to see a great Indonesia movie.
Back to my
intention of watching Korean movies, I really want to boost up my listening
skill as well as my speaking ability. That was my first intention. Until
unconsciously, time flies when I watch a lot of episodes. Melancholic me comes
out and this kind of feeling what makes me want to write on here. Most of the
time. Where in the past months, I didn’t
even think about.
Looking
back at 4 years ago, I already imagined how my life will be faraway from my
hometown in the future. That wasn’t an expectation, or to be exact unexpectedly expected. Because of that i thought so
many things that I interfered some of my life events in the past. Including about my other behalf.
I have ever known some guys that I fell so deeply in one of them. I admit I was
exaggerating at that moment. No one wants to be with me anyway, if I act like
slamming the door when he actually came to me with a good intention.
Sometimes I
find out about something more than I ever should do. I know his previous record
with a person with an identical case. I assume i know he doesn’t want to bear
this kind of thing if he could choose. So i made excuses. Instead of trying to
say that he’s just too good to be left faraway, as my current life depicts now.
I wish he knew that, but he must be happy now with his life. Let’s cheer up for
that. So I am the one who needs to say sorry.
A good guy
who I am with now, is the only guy I could think of to bear with distance as I will
be faraway. I am grateful about that. But well, let’s drop the previous passage
as if I talk with my blog alone, since it’s been along time.
No comments:
Post a Comment