30 July 2012

Hour and a half - friend

So, two days ago i spared my satnite to meet one of my long-distance friend (Whom i mention as ldf later). It's been almost a year since the last time we met. She brought her friend at that night, too. I suppose i met them in a very short time. A day in advance Ai told me to meet up with her and the others in Bumbu Desa Resto spotted in South of Jakarta.

I got there at 7.30 PM. I reckon they still got kind of culture-shock at that time. But i was just so excited to meet them that i overwhelmed them with so many questions hahaha. At 9.00 PM, we left. We were heading to Ai's home. Oh, and i didn't mention before. Beside Ai, i had Idham and megu with me who made my night even better.

After we got to her house, we were going to leave. I told Ai and my ldf i wouldn't join them on Sunday. They were going to have a tour around Jakarta. I was quite upset bcos i already had an appointment with my other friend. So i gave them goodbye-hugs. And that's when i realized we can make friends in a matter of minutes. Because my ldf's friend was like hugging me so tight. What's so special is that's the first time i met her. And that's not gonna leave my thoughts ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends